Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fragile

I feel like crying.

I've been under medication for years years years for my allergies and its too damn depressing to be taking medication everyday! Pills, pills, pills everyday its just really tiring. And i know i shouldnt be complaining because i dont have anything bad as others like cancer or wtv but let us switch place for a month and you'll get what i mean.

I am free to eat whatever i want now because the injection helps alot but still, it doesnt change the fact that im stuck seeing Dr. Arun for many more years to come. I wish it could all go away. The stupid allergies.

Im crying while typing i know im a big wuss but i just cant help myself. I've been keeping this inside of me for far too long. Im really really truly tired.

Please pray for my well being. I hope i'll be free from this soon, insyaallah :(

3 comments:

reena said...

Kesian u..Hopefully one day nanti u dah x payah mkn ubat byk2 dah..

Melissa R. said...

thank you reena, i hope so too

Miss GobbleGobble said...

There's a strong connection between allergies and your gut (healthy gut = good immune system. You get the idea)

Try going to the root of your problem rather than treating the symptoms

Just my 2 cents worth