Sunday, December 12, 2010

Celebrations!

BFF and i went to KL last week (hmphhh, what else is new?), stayed at Micasa for 3 nights. Nothing beats JW Marriot or Ritz's ass but the hotel was alright. Put the speaker on the loudest volume pun orang tak kacau okay unlike The Zon! We had a greaaaaaaaat time, all 10 of us :)

We threw a surprise birthday party for Firdaus and Acap. Firdaus turned 27 that night, Acap turned 26. Bff and i bought both cakes from Bisou, BV. The same cake we had during our birthday. The main reason we bought it sebab time our birthday tak sempat nak rasa pun! We only had 1-2 bites then the cake was GONE! And the chocolate cake was as super good as the vanilla cake i have to stop writing about the cake now because i am salivating all over thank you

PHOTOS NEXT WEEK I LETAK OKAY

I lost my phone that weekend, sobs :/

My mother is coming back in 10 days time for Christmas, yeayyy! I hope she gets me a new phone. Blackberry Bold 3 preferably, for Christmas. Please and thanks. Looking forward to see my baby brother who is not such a baby anymore. And looking forward for my Christmas gifts. Cash is very much acceptable thank you.

A friend is having something (an event ?!?!) in Kota Kinabalu on Christmas and he wants bff and i to drag our lazy asses there on Christmas day. No way jose! KK for Christmas and KL for New Year? No can do. I am no jet-setter. And i know money doesnt grow on trees. Wah kelaaaaas self-realization!

So 3 days in KL for NYE celebration. I wish E is in Penang. At least i have someone to talk to if i decided to stay home for NYE. I stayed home 2 years did not go anywhere for NYE. Didnt feel a thing, didnt feel like i was missing out on anything because i have him.

But reality check, he is not here and i have my friends. I know i'll have a great time with my friends, staying in or staying out it doesnt matter as long as i have some of my bestest people around me.

No comments: