Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Couture And Gossip Girl

Wasnt feeling the Lanvin collection for H&M but changed my mind when i saw these couture dresses. Oh my. But why via bidding only? Hmphhhhh! So unfair! :/





Im loving the first couture dress. Bright yellow color lepas tu pair it up dengan kasut tu, im so feeling it! And the fourth couture dress too. I have always, always, always suka feathered skirts! Pair it up with a handsome boyfriend blazer, and voilà!, you're good to go!

Bila tengok all these pretty dresses rasa macam nak buat another event pulak before the year ends. I have Chuck Bass' Saints And Sinners party in mind. Because i already have a perfect maxi dress! Ha ha. And because i am crazy about Gossip Girl, duh! Or should i do a 'Blair Headband' party as an excuse to get my hands on those pretty Sereni & Shentel's headbands? Im feeling Kuching Cat and Bow Down. Heck, even my sister wants one ( ... or two, or three).

Christmas present please mommy.

Bow Down in Navy

Kuching Cat in Black

PS: Those wondering; Kuching Cat is RM130 while Bow Down is RM200. You can get the headbands at thepoplook.com or fashionvalet.net

No comments: