Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My 24th Birthday Celebration!

I just got back! Home sweet home, finally! Belum sempat panas punggung my friends are already bombarding me with questions like "Bila hang nak mai lagi"?, "Birthday aku next month!", "Are you coming again this weekend?". Say whaaaaaaat? You people really are crazy!


My birthday weekend was aaaawesome! Seriously one of the bestest ever and theres many many people i have to thank for that. First of all, special thanks to my dearest mother whom i kept bugging, 1001 apologies for the trouble. Thanks for every single thing! Because without you, there would be no celebration so thank you i love you it means alot to me! To my cousin, thanks for getting me the room! Staying there made everything even better! Well except that Saturday night when my girlfriends and i were walking to Lot 10 i fell on my knees in front of Piccolo Mondo HAHHAHAHA my knees are still in a mess right now but its okay .. you gotta have few memories from that one amazing night right? :)

Kejadian-kejadian; stuck dekat LCCT for an hour because my luggage was in a different flight. Stupid Air Asia. I sampai dulu airport, my luggage only came after an hour. Tensionnnnnnn gila! I cried, got scolded by my mother for checking in my luggage cause i said i wouldnt in the first place. Hahaha. Kejadian #2; wanted to borrow my sister's DLSR but she went to the Subang aiport instead of where i was, sighhh. Kejadian #3; jatuh in front of Piccolo Mondo. How come BFF tak jatuh? So unfair shes just next to me and i was holding on to the tightly while walking. Kejadian #4; some stupid cheap-ass cushion/sofa transferred its ugly red color onto my Chanel bag. Damn you stupid red color! Nasib baik boleh repair, sighhh. Kejadian #5; BFF accidently pijak the bag in the room. Bunyi kuat gila i swear i almost kill her. Kejadian #6; missed my return flight because i promised my sister to buy her some macaroons. Shes so far in Shah Alam, i was in JW Marriot, go figure. How to find and deliver it in time when you've so many things on your mind at that time? Kejadian #7; left my cropped jacket in Werners. So sad i loved that jacket. Kejadian #8; BFF, Selina and i had to carry our heavy bags from Starhill to the hotel. It was so embarrassing! Blame if on the parking! We had alot of bags, 9 of it! People must be thinking we're a bunch of homeless smelly people. HAHAHAHA. Kejadian #9; gila panik that Saturday morning sebab The Zon's apartment rates wasnt as what we thought it was. BFF and i are really smart people i tell you. Thank goodness for my smarter awesome cousin. Kejadian #10;  Kereta Intan temperature naik, gilaaaaaa we were baked in the car thank you to the stupid massive jam everywhere oh i hate! Kejadian #11; BFF and i got lost in a new highway god knows where. It was damn scary sebab takda kereta langsung and it was around 1 in the morning just the two us girls driving and feeling so lost. Crazyyyyyyyyyy!

But all of that aside, to my darling friends who came to dinner, the after party and to the birthday bash i cant thank you enough! You guys being there meant alot for me. My closest and bestest, i love you people!

Photos from: Dinner / La Bodega BSC, Werners, JW Marriot


#1 birthday cake: Mixed fruit meringue from Alexis!







#2 birthday cake from Bisou!



PS: I absolutely love the gigantic fruit meringue from Alexis and the #2 birthday cake from Bisou! Sedaaaaaaaaaaaaapp gila! And i loved how everyone's outfit that Saturday night was color coordinated! Cool coincidence, no? ;)

No comments: