Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pejam celik pejam celik dah masuk September kan? How fast time flies.

So many things going on this month ... Eid Mubarak celebration, the anniversary of my Maktok's passing, my late father's birthday, my late Nana's birthday, my baby brother's birthday, my step dad's birthday (correct or not Mummy?), E's dad's birthday, WE's 24th birthday and engagement, S' 25th birthday and E's 27th birthday, oh my goodness so many anniversary, birthdays and events this month!

Then my birthday in October hehe and BFF's too. N and S' birthdays too and many more i cant think of right now.

Looking forward to each and every one of it. I hope these last 4 months will be good for me. Turning 25 next year oh my God i cant believe it i am already so old. E will be 28 next year, even older. I cant believe the first time i met him was when i was 17 years old. And in a few months i'll be freaking 25 years old. Gosh. I practically grew up with this boy. Someone quoted, "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person".

I guess i have found that person.

/ edit

Today is my darling's 24th birthday!

Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my dearest Ezanee! Loves you tons!
Without you me have no faboosh hair hehe see you soon! *kiss kiss*


PS: This is last year's photo. Cant find any new photos of me and her in my laptop :/

No comments: