Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I havent been blogging ... because i've got nothing to write. Truth is, as my blog becoming more known to the public, my interest in blogging goes down, little by little. I used to think how fun it is to become a blogger, especially a popular one (but dont get me wrong, i am nowhere near that now) .. but it all comes with a price.

I see no fun in writing anymore. I cant be personal without not poking this person or that person. Hey, unless you're alone and lonely, i know you wont be poking at anyone. But my life, and yours, and yours, isnt like that. So please forgive me if i dont update this blog as much as i want to. But i promise i'll try my best to update when i have something interesting okay?

Ramadhan is just around the corner. Hopefully dapat puasa penuh this year, insyaallah. And hopefully you will too. So ladies, whats your baju raya for this year?

I am loving Rizman Ruzaini's and Zery Zamry's Raya collection for this year. Sangat cantik! Esp RR's collection sebab they use chiffon mostly. And the kaftans are to die for. The colors, beadings ... pendek kata semua lah memang cantik. Check it out if you havent okay? And oh, Jovian's and Mimpikita's too. They're all so pretty.

This weekend i'll be going to Cameron Highlands for the launching of Natasya Resort. I'll upload the photos next week okay? My bff isnt tagging along because shes going to Langkawi. So its just me & S. I hope it'll be fun since alot of people is going to be there.

I'll upload the photos next week. See you people soon! *kiss*

PS: I went to the war museum on Sunday, HAHAHA. I blame S for the sweaty trip along memory lane. Photos will be uploaded when i rajin okay?

No comments: