Monday, August 23, 2010

Desperate Times, Desperate Measures

I need to lose weight in 14 days! Desperate times call for desperate measures. I cant stand being fat. Enough is enough. I am done with this weight. Starting tomorrow i will work my butt off to be thin again!


Since i am that desperate, i googled few quickie easy ways to lose weight in 2 weeks!


Cut down junk foods
Stop eating out
Drink less sugary drink
Eat more fresh wholesome food
Try to get 2 serves of fruits and 5 serves of veggie per day
Eat 6 healthy mini meals per day. The key here is to eat in controlled portions and NEVER GO FOR THAT SECOND SERVE OR A SUPER SIZE MEAL!
Work out (duh!), take a midday walk or a run daily!
Drinks lots of water, water, water


Tomorrow will be the start of a new day for me, insyaallah. 


Note to self: You better Melissa. I swear you better do it.

No comments: