Thursday, July 8, 2010

LG Cookie Monster! No Humans Allowed!

The LG Cookie phones are seriously cute! I want to be an LG Cookie Monster too!

Who wouldnt want a colorful touch screen handphone to be theirs right? Ohh if i win this maybe i can give it to my mother who still uses her ancient Nokia phone with those annoying buttons for her belated birthday present. Its her birthday today btw hehe so now mummy and my dear readers, let me tell you guys why ...

I love to touch my touch screen phone because its a great accessory to be seen with because of its sleek, small, smooth and slim design. Its boring with the old buttoned phones. My fingers get easily tired after awhile but not with a touch screen phone because i am free to move my fingers here and there without having to press the buttons every single time. And i can watch my Britney Spears' videos on Youtube happily on the big flat screen and looking at pictures on the phone is much better because its bigger. Larger screen also makes me surf my Facebook and Twitter much faster, now how cool is that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u never heard of iphone?

Melissa R. said...

not funny mamud, not funny