Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am craving for mee sotong, coconut shake and cendol. And thanks to my darling boyfriend, i am going to get all of 'em later. Its too hot to be in today and i am home ever since i got back from Cameron Highlands, well except that one day 2-3 days back i went for a dinner with Ana. Thanks for the pizzas babe!

There's so many movies i want to watch but i rather with 'em with my girlfriends. E isnt the type of person to drag along if you want to watch Sex And The City or Eclipse. Trust me. I have a feeling that Eclipse is going to be as boring as New Moon. Twilight isnt my thing anymore. Edward Cullen isnt that hot anymore. The books are thousand times better than the movies. Semua buku yang tukar into a movie semua hancusssssssss.

BFF is in smelly Ipoh working her ass studying (HAHAHA). We're meeting up next week in KL. I need to find myself a baju for Raya. My friends semua dah buat. I am the only one yang belum. I want to check-out Mimpikita and Qamilla to see if they have nice bajus within my budget. Cant spend much on Raya outfits this year because i need to spend my cash on an important event in October. No, not for my birthday. Its for something else ...

I am kinda late. Nak mandi and get ready now. Makan cendol time panas panas terik is ... heavenly!

No comments: