Friday, May 14, 2010

Tired, Tired, Tired!

Just woke up less than an hour ago. Had fun today doing makeup and the talk. I was a bit scared and very nervous at first ...

Not in the mood to blog. I'll update you guys on the makeup workshop soon. Cause im waiting for the photos from a friend.

E's cousin is getting married tomorrow. I have to wake up early for the akad nikah thingy. As early as 7am because doing my makeup alone is almost 45mins so yea ... I'll update again tomorrow night. Ciao bellas.

2 comments:

reena said...

45 mins?! Mak oii lamanya u makeup! Hehe. Tapi hasilnya meletops. No wonderla :D

Melissa R. said...

i pun taktau la pasaipa i makeup lambat. makeup diri sendiri pun lama, makeup kat org lain lagi la lembab. i ikut steps betul betul cam my tutor ajar. moisturise, then makeup base/primer, highlighting primer, bb cream/foundation, concealer, then lukis brows, eyes curl the lashes and mascara, cheeks ... shading ke blush ke bronze ke pastu lip liner then lipstick pastu loose powder pastu makeup setting spray and the list goes on ... mcmana tak 45mins?