Monday, May 3, 2010

The Big M!

I am turning 24 years old this year. Most of my friends are married. But i dont feel like joining the club anytime soon. I dont see why do you need to rush things when its something important like marriage. Kahwin sekali saja seumur hidup. Thats what we all want. Tapi we'll never know whats gonna happen to us in the future kan? But i hope and wish for the best for all of us.

I am not ready to be a wife yet. I have lots of things to do before nak fikir pasal kahwin. And there's alot of things that i need to learn as well. Next year is not gonna happen. Im sorry. Maybe in 2-3 years to come, insyaallah. If its meant to be, it'll happen. No need to rush. Bukankah lebih baik if the wedding dibuat dalam keadaan yang sempurna dan bukannya tergesa gesa?

I bukanlah seorang yang tak berpijak dibumi yang nyata. I dont want and i dont need a grand wedding. I dont want a wedding yang terikat with this and that rules. I tak nak jadi a bride yang kaku, too many protocols/things to do on your wedding day sampai you cant be yourself. Thats not the kind of wedding that i want. I bukanlah nak pakai Vera Wang on my wedding day. Kalau i suka kat a beautiful dress without a brand i'll wear it. Tak guna kalau pakai dress 10k tapi not suitable atau nampak murah ke, dan lain lain lagi lah. Kalau ada rezeki lebih, boleh lah tempah kat Rizman Ruzaini. Kalau tak dapat, just bersyukur dengan apa yang ada. Sebab ada orang lain yang wedding biasa pun, hidup bahagia sebab the marriage diberkati. Kalau ada rezeki dapat tempah dgn Radzuan Razwill, tak perlu lah nak shout out to semua orang the tag price of your dress. Kalau ada orang tanya, you can tell them but there's no need for self-promotion. Takut orang meluat pulak nanti. Kalau boleh nak our guests yang datang to the wedding, wish benda yang bagus bagus. Kata kata kan satu doa. So yea ... banyak benda yang nak fikir kalau nak kahwin ni, bukan boleh dibuat sekadar tangkap muat. Well thats my opinion. Lain orang lain pendapat.  

Kahwin is for a lifetime. It is not a trend to follow just cause everyone is married or getting married. Its their life, they make their own decisions. But this is my life, so im calling the shots!

2 comments:

reena said...

Babe, i used to be in your place. Tak nak rush and all. Masa tu i macam u la. Baru umur bawah 25. Tapi bila dah hit 25, 26, 27, if u still tak kawin lagi, then baru u akan terasa. Macam i sekarang. Terasa sangat esp bila my firends ramai dah nak bersalin! Masa diorang kahwin, i rileks lagi.

Melissa R. said...

hehe im turning 25 next year, will see. but seriously sekarang i tak rasa mcm nak kawin lagi. maybe mulut i ada la ckp kot but dlm hati mmg tak terasa lagi. my friends pun dah byk yg dah settle down and beranak pinak but i dont feel like im missing out on anything but who knows kan nti mcmana?