Sunday, April 4, 2010

The legendary Hermès Birkin is considered as the holy grail of purses. Victoria Beckham owns 100 of Birkins, over $2 million dollars worth. She is the owner of the Himalayan diamond studded birkin, one of only three in the world which her husband bought as her birthday/Christmas gift and the tag price? A whooping £80,000! Crazy isn't it?


A Birkin is around RM40,000. I swear if i have extra money to splurge i would get myself one, in canary yellow or lime green! But bila fikir fikir balik, you can get four Chanel 2.55 for the same amount as a Birkin. So the question is, would you get that just one Birkin? Or will you be over the moon with four or maybe five Chanels?

Being a crazy fan of Chanel, i think i know what my answer is.

4 comments:

reena said...

I always think that Birkin ni beg mak2 Datin while 2.55 for chic & IT girls. Hehe.

Melissa R. said...

me too! i dont feel like carrying a birkin in my twenties even if murah rezeki and ada duit sekalipun, i wont get it now. maybe in my 30's or 40's. kalau skrg bwk birkin rasa cam makcik-ish

ZooL.Ahmad said...

hang sehari pun bleh lesap duit tu..
ish ish ish

Melissa R. said...

bukan aku sorang, aku rasa semua orang pun sama! :)