Wednesday, April 7, 2010

If you dont like me, its fine with me really.

I just cant figure out why are you so angry? I thought you're smart, rich and you're everything that im not ... so why bother?

You might think you know me well, but its all in the past. I've grown. Im not the same person you used to know. Your action reflects who you are really. A bitter, sad person. Im not jealous of you, never. My life is much better than yours now, alhamdulillah. I dont need to find a rich boyfriend just because my parents couldnt give me what i want. I don't need to beg. Most of your 'bestfriends' walked out from your life for what cruel thing you did towards them. And they hate you with all their guts until now. And from what i see, their life is much better than yours. At least we dont wear clothes from 4-5 years back. But since you're 'rich', so im sure there's a strong reason why you still wear your old clothes. Bukan nak menghina, just that ... when you hina other people, you dont think twice.

Its just so funny. Everytime you curse or bitch about me, my life gets better 10x times than yours. That is karma my dear. And that is kuasa Allah. Believe in that. Im sure you know much more than i do because i just started learning all this.

If you feel your life is much better than me, be the smart person that you are and just move on. There's no need for you to bark like a dog. I have my life and you have yours. Good luck.





Denzel Washington once said; "Someone may not like you just because they don't like themselves. But, don't you get bogged down".

I smile everytime i read that, because it is so awfully true.

PS: This will be my first and last entry about you. Kutuk lah all you want. Doesnt matter. Im growing up and sadly you havent. For all the things you said, and for all the things you've done ... you'll get your karma. Maybe if Allah SWT tak bagi problems to you, Dia bagi to your family, to your relationship or friendship ... or to your face.

Im glad you were in my life once. Because if not, i wouldnt be the person that i am today. So thank you for that. I bear no grudge towards you. I've forgiven you and i halalkan every cent.

No comments: