Thursday, April 8, 2010

If i dont go to Krabi, im gonna use that cash to get myself that beautiful dress from Anizam Yusof ... or Arma Abdul Rahman. I cant make up my mind yet. But the one from Anizam, the color is so pretty, susah to resist. While Arma punya design, the color is a bit dull but the dress is truly gorgeous! Tapi like Arma said, nanti over dari pengantin pulak. Ha ha! So true. So i guess now im leaning more towards the dress from Anizam. Its within my budget. And im gonna book my tickets to Krabi/Bali with the cash too. Insyaallah. Hope everything goes well.

I cant get too excited, nanti jadi macam trip Krabi ni. So sedih. But its okay. I can do good with the spare cash. Boleh buat baju, online shopping, buy my sister's birthday present, and stock-up more bajus for the online boutique, insyaallah.

Lately i've been sleeping alot. And now tengah taip pun rasa ngantuk sangat, i already slept 5-6 hours tadi. And i just woke up 2 hours ago. Whats wrong with me? Oh dang, lupa bagi my babies minum. Gotta roll ... Momma's coming Peaches!



Pandaikan Peaches berdiri dan tengok kamera =)

2 comments:

SASA AVENUE BOUTIQUE said...

Hi Melissa! I know you are a big fan of CHANEL and so do I. Be a fan of Sasa Avenue Boutique on Facebook and check out what we have brought to you. Catch up soon.

Melissa R. said...

will do :)