Saturday, March 13, 2010

Makan. Makan. Makann.

Went out with my mom yesterday to renew my passport for my upcoming Hatyai & Krabi trip. Im really excited to go on these trip esp. Krabi but at the same time im worried about my hamsters. Will they be okay if i leave them for 5 days? My mom la punya pasal ni, p tanya pulak like this now hilang all the excitement .... Haih.

Went to Feringghi with Anna and Sazzy around 9ish to check-out about the transportation to Krabi. I think i kinda prefer the company in Chulia Street more than this Feringghi one. Idk why. Then went for our dinner because the three of us were starving mad. Had Kompo fish which is ikan masak with dried chilli and gajus kot, i think. And another two dish was sotong goreng tepung and kangkung goreng belacan. Food was good. But the Kompo fish wasn't as good as when Anna and I had it for the first time.




I slept at Anna's last night, usung si Jedi sekali and godknows what other things that made my bag so heavy macam nak stay over for a week. Our plan was to go jogging lah petang tadi, but hujan pulak so tak sempat nak jog today and tak sempat nak rasmi my kasut. Poor thing tersadai dalam kotak for months dah. Being the mengada girlfriend that i am, i asked Ezar if his mom rajin to cook me my favourite sambal udang for today and of course lah boleh! So after Subuh he went to the market and bought RM30 worth of prawns. Went to his house after Maghrib for dinner. As usual my FMIL's cooking memang tak pernah menghampakan. Zara had fun playing with Jedi. And i had a huge smile plastered on my face when im done because the food was good. Dah lah lunch Anna's mom made nasi lauk yang sedap, dinner pun sedap. Gemok lah camni. Ada hati nak p jog konon. Macam lah nak jog everyday!

After dinner, sembang sembang the girls came to pick me up around 11pm and we went to see Alice In Wonderful. The movie was okay lah. I prefer the old version though. I had it when they try to remake any of the old cartoons, movies and shit. Buat rosak filem je.

4.36am and im still awake. Dok window online-shopping. Is it too early to buy clothes for Krabi? The trip is almost 2 months away. Whaddaya say?

4 comments:

ZooL.Ahmad said...

chulia street better...

Melissa R. said...

tu la kan, sbb imo ... they can be trusted more than the other one

reena said...

Yang last tu sotong goreng tepung eh? Sedapnya!

Melissa R. said...

yup sotong goreng tepung tapi bila ditengok balik dua tiga kali nampak macam baby hamster goreng tepung :(