Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lazy.

I am online almost everyday but i just don't feel like blogging lately cause there's nothing much to say.

... Okay, and so this month as we all know is the month of love. Valentine's Day is next week. One of my oldest friend is getting married on that day. Eh, no. Two of my friends. And another friend is getting engaged this Saturday and another friend is getting married on the 20th. And another old friend just got married last week. Pheww. Thats alot, right? I guess love is really all around us this month! And that i really should start looking for my boyfriend's Valentine's Day gift a.s.a.p!

Speaking of Valentine's Day, there's a movie coming out next week, Valentine's Day. This movie is full of Hollywood's huge stars such as Jessica Alba, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Bradley Cooper, Queen Latifah, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner, Eric Dane and Patrick Dempsey. Do i really have to tell you why you have to watch this?





1 comment:

reena said...

One of my movie wishlist!