Wednesday, December 16, 2009

20 Things You Don't Know About Me

01. I kiss my baby hamster, Peaches every 30 minutes. Peaches is the cutest thing ever, trust me.

02. I will only wear heels above 5 inches, nothing less than that. Any shorter, i'll pass and opt for flats instead.

03. I secretly like the colour pink.

04. I hate numbers. I suck at Maths, big time.

05. I am lefthanded.

06. I am a sucker for horror movies. The more gruesome and the darker, the better.

07. I used to bite my nails before i know the wonders of a good manicure.

08. I cry everytime i read The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.

09. I only have my kurungs/kebayas in two colors, black and peach/orange. I don't feel good wearing any other color.

10. I am terrified of snakes. The sight of that thing, pictures makes me all wobbly.

11. I really don't know how to cook.

12. I am afraid of heights.

13. I only eat green colored fruits such as the green apple, pear or the green grape.

14. I can't stand the sight, smell, color of the drink Milo.

15. I am a shoe addict.

16. I only eat citrus flavored sweets like lemon, lime and orange.

17. I have an issue with people touching me. I hate hugs and i hate when people try to be all touchy-feely with me.

18. I am addicted to Facebook. Seriously addicted.

19. I don't do long baths. I shower. 15 mins max. I wonder what do people do an hour in the bathroom, i just don't understand. I can get everything done; all the scrubbin' dubbin', shampoo, condition and mask the hair ... etc done for less than 30 mins.

20. I really miss my father, my Maktok and my Popfudge. R.I.P

2 comments:

reena said...

I blom sampai tahap 5" lagi. Paling tinggi pun 4" je so far.

Melissa R. said...

hehe cuba u try lama lama nti biasa la. i sebab dah terbiasa thats why i rasa comfy 5 inches dari the 4 inches ones