Saturday, November 14, 2009

Plan Like A Professional.

Planning for the perfect event isn't easy, trust me. In my case, a cocktail/mocktail party. You've got to get everything in order and push everyone to work to ensure it turns out perfect. And you've got to have the perfect venue, date, timing, music, photographer, hors d'oeuvres and guestlist! Thats a lot.

Im planning for my second cocktail/mocktail party. My first was in May '09. And it was a rousing success! The food, atmosphere and the girls ... everything was great. Let my pictures do the talking shall we?

Venue: QE II, Penang.
Theme: Gossip Girl










Okay so for the second one, i've got the venue, timing, guestlist, music, photographer and doorgifts sorted out. I just need a perfect date. I cant figure out when. Either end of this month or on the first week of December. Or should i just wait for Christmas? Hmmm. And the food! Cant decide on the dessert. Help me please.

I can only choose two, sigh.

Tiramise or Choc Banana Strudel


Strawberry Mousse or Chocolate Eclair Profiteroles




I'll update soon with the photos. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

reena said...

Kalau buat end of this month (time cuti raya haji) maybe i can join. Hey, i love the NY Chic theme!

Melissa R. said...

i thought nak buat on the first weekend of dec lah babe, come and join lah. theme still the same, ny chic!