Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthdays!

Last weekend was awesome, two birthdays in a row! One was my friend's, Anna's husband Amin and the other one was Intan's. Amin's was a surprise birthday dinner planned by his wife. I really enjoyed the food and the place is something different. Makan dalam pondok atas pokok. Cool ain't it? Anna bought the tiramisu cake from Ritz Bakery which was so good. The concept of the restaurant is like Nailis but 10 times better in everyway. I'd definitely go there again!

19th of Nov, Amin's Birthday
Venue: Jemputree


Birthday Boy blowing his 24 candles


Birthday Boy happy setelah isteri tercinta mendapat hint tentang jacket yang diidamkan


Wani & I


Wani and si comel baby Rayyan

HRC is so not my scene, i don't think i'll be going back there. Firstly, i hate livebands. Second, the place is full of pakciks and makciks! We were the only group in our 20s! The place is a mess. That aside, my food, the Thai Spagetti was great! And so was my Cosmo. But kesian kat Nadya she ordered fish and chips and we all tasted the fish, cuba teka rasa apa? Seriously rasa & bau macam tanah okay. Kesian Nadya, dah la lapar. Mas' Nasi Goreng was good too. Wani & I ordered our shots and we were shocked to see how big the shots glasses were. I didn't touch mine. Rasa cam geli last minute. We stayed there till 2 in the morning, took alot of snapshots and then balik. Here's the photos ...

22nd of Nov, Intan's Birthday
Venue: Hard Rock Cafe



Birthday Babe with her oh so good Opera cake from Ritz Bakery also


Happy 23rd birthday Cik Tan!


The husband and wife, Amin and Anna


Thumbs up for the Thai Seafood spag, sedapp!


I look ghostly


Mas and Hairi


Group photo! MIA in this; Hairi and Kamarul


Posing perasan vouge


One last shot before we leave, bye HRC!

No comments: